Friday, April 1, 2016

movies


    my favorite movie is probably stuck in love. there are so many reasons for my love for this movie. besides the fact that it isn't a complete cliche of a movie, its soundtrack is probably one of the best movie soundtracks of all time. not to mention at one point in the movie there is a mentioning of fevers and mirrors, an album by my favorite band, bright eyes. it is also a movie about writers, which i mean, come on. that's pretty cool. i love writers. i am a writer. we are all writers. another reason i love it is because of how it demonstrates pure sadness. it takes a talented person to convey such pain in a movie and let me tell you, i cry multiple times every time i watch it. it's so good. trust me.

    movies that i don't like are scary/horror movies. i hate them. they scare the crap out of me. after watching said movies, i either can't sleep for the next week or have consistent nightmares. i don't understand the appeal of scaring myself half to death, but i guess some people don't understand why i like to watch movies that make me sad. i guess for my answer i'd say that pain is beautiful in a way. as for the valid answer to why i should put myself through a horror movie, i'm still waiting.

    i watch movies fairly infrequently because i am so busy. i tend to watch tv shows more often because they are shorter so i can tackle them more quickly. as far as what i need to watch a movie, i need total darkness, a comfy couch, a blanket, and a big loud tv.

    if there was a movie about me, the major plot points would probably be me having breakdowns where i cry profusely before bursting into laughter. these would be quite frequent. all in all, though, it'd be a pretty happy movie. i'd be able to get through these frequent breakdowns with the help of my super cool pals and many lo mein and movie nights.

    these are the results of my movie survey.

    • YOU ARE 83% EXTRAVERTED.
    • You are extraverted, outgoing, active and high-spirited. You prefer to be around people most of the time.
    • YOU ARE 50% AGREEABLE.
    • You are generally warm, trusting, and agreeable, but you can sometimes be stubborn and competitive.
    • YOU ARE 25% CONSCIENTIOUS.
    • You are easygoing, not very well organised, and sometimes careless. You prefer not to make plans.
    • YOU ARE 67% EMOTIONALLY STABLE.
    • You are generally calm and able to deal with stress, but you sometimes experience feelings of guilt, anger and sadness.
    • YOU ARE 92% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES.
    • You are open to new experiences. You have broad interests and are very imaginative.

No comments:

Post a Comment